IEC University aims to deliver multi-disciplinary world class education through effective and efficient processes so as to make it accessible to all sections of society.
Sprawling over 14.5 acres and situated on the foothills of beautiful Shivalik Mountains, the University campus is an escape from the madding crowd. Lined with lush green trees, beautifully landscaped gardens and magnificently designed buildings with state-of-the-art facilities, IEC experience is truly international.
The heart of the IEC campus is its Academic block which houses two floored Digital library, acoustically designed auditorium, 80 lecture theatres, well equipped labs, Engineering workshops, Seminar Halls and a Computer Center with 24X7 internet connectivity.
The University also has excellent support facilities like canteen, gymnasium, health care center, sports complex, transportation facility, Banks, ATMs, Post office & Courier services, Residential facilities for staff, Hostels, Students Activity Center (SAC) and Hobby clubs.
- To deliver education consistent with the needs of business and society
- To continuously innovate education processes comparable with the best in the class
- To design curricula to ensure that the creativity and innovative capacity of students are continuously enhanced
- To attract, develop and retain highly competent faculty members
- To create and promote a congenial ambience conducive to learning
- Continuously monitor the quality of output through structured feedback
- To integrate spiritual and moral values with education
- To trim the young generation with global approach and ignite the latent
The objectives of the University include :
- To provide instructions, teaching and training in higher education
- To establish facilities for education and training
- To carry out teaching and research
- To create centres of excellence for research and development
- To establish campus in the State
- To establish examination centres
- To institute degrees, diplomas, certificates & other academic distinctions
- To set up off campus centres, subject to applicable rules or regulations
- To develop and maintain twinning arrangement with centers of excellence
- To provide for dual degrees, diplomas or certificates vis-à-vis other Universities